Air Volution Ltd (ACN 119 964 000), is an Australian public company. It was established on 31 May 2006. It currently has 240 shareholders. Air Volution Limited (AVL) in Australasia is a partner with Luxembourg based MDI SA who is the world leader in compressed air electric vehicles.
MDI’s industrialising partnerships include some of the largest companies, for example Tata Motors in India, Veolia in France, KLM in Netherlands, as well as the United Nations for remote locations. AFL Group has exclusive commercialisation responsibility for MDI technology and products spanning Australasia (Australia, New Zealand, & the Pacific Islands), plus selective global countries in conjunction with MDI.
The core product is a highly efficient and lightweight engine powered by compressed air. It has multiple applications in the transport arena. The engine is reversible and can recompress air into a built-in carbon fibre storage tank – (an environmentally friendly ‘air battery’’). The engine offers an affordable pathway towards a freedom from fossil fuel reliance.
- When new technology make things cheaper than the current way we do things
- Air Cars and EV replacing cars as we know them today.
- When solar becomes our cheapest form of energy
- The core product is a highly efficient and lightweight engine powered by compressed air. It has multiple applications in the transport arena.
- No internal combustion components
- No cooling system
- Almost zero amounts of nitrous oxide or unburned hydrocarbon emissions
- 7 kW engine weighs 20 kgs
- 72 kW engine weighs 35 kgs
- A flat torque curve
- Very inexpensive to make.
- The engines are far more affordable and cheaper to run than existing products in the Hybrid Electric space. They have the potential to create valuable economic and environmental sustainability.
- Traditional fossil fuel vehicles and industry are in sharp decline whereas new era renewables are in sharp escalation. Our business has a tailwind to support it.